Monday, November 20, 2006

hellos everyone...today i woke up early in the morning then i went to on the computer immediately... i only saw mandie online so i tlak to her about the 6c party tmr...then my gorgor,yongxin, join in so we ask him to come to the 6c party..he said ok...
then i went to cut my hair then i went the hair stylist suuper lan i say two inches in the end like no diffrence one sighs...then when i came home with food for my brother and myself ...my dad came home..he ask me to if i got buy for my sis but then i did not know so i never buy heehee..x))...then i sms my sister say i never buy for then she was like so shocked cos she was on the way home in the end she just cook noodle for herself...
then i went to walk buddy my dog ...then suddenly there was this maltese then buddy went craaazy he jump here jump there like mad dog like that then i almost fall down...sighs..)): after that i carried on walking then buddy stop then i did not know i lost my balance and then there was a passer-by she look at me like as though i am a madperson haha x)) of course she come and hold my hand to make me balance first then she let go in the end buddy was just making chocolate cake...x))...then i have piano lesson it was only 1/2h soo coool it was suppose to be an hour but cut short heehee..x))..
then i wentback to chatting and ooopsyy i go to go out already byebye sorry tell u another day anyways not much things happen after that we just played truth or dsare online.....byebye

mood: okays/:)

No comments: