Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HELLOS!This is my third time making a blog ..... x)).I am super lame okay... i hope u can see that.
Today i went for a school excursion...it was super humid but fun x)). you can see why i nvr rite HOT cos later u get the wrong thought.cos alot of ppl always say that )):we went to chinatown heritage centre ....the stupid man before we even go in then scold us...)): ...i bought a springy thingy dunno wad is it called...the rainbow thingy x))...
oh and now kelly is at my house and we are talking to rachel chua....then rachel chua ask who kelly hate then i write that is me then we write all the stupid disgusting stuff about me!!x))...but all is fake one...we do it for fun and laughter peace and joy x))...and to test her....see whether she will tell and betray kelly....x)) this is so fun....
oopsy kelly keep on hitting me and bugging me to let her use to post on her blog...byebye ..see ya


mood rating: super happy /:))

No comments: