Monday, November 27, 2006

heyos!!!i am very lazy to post for the past few days so i did not...now i am back to posting again
22 november 2006.wednesday.
at last i went to vivo city!!! it was damn super big!!i could get lost in there man!!they have like lobby H,lobby L ......all kinds of lobby...the shops were like super big!! at least it was super big to me ..may not be to the others...i dun care...at the last floor there was like this so call swimming pool but it was so shallow...cool!!from the top can see the merlion and the cable cars....heehee.x)).then we walked around to see which restaurant we could eat but in the end we ate food court..)): but it was ok...then we walked around after that i went to my mum's friends shop to see and we regret not eating the restaurant next to my mum's friend shop...)): nvm...then we shop and shop and shop....
23 november 2006.thursday.
ooo...damn it was results ...i went to school with donwei!!we were like suuuper scared!!!then at the hall they were giving the certs for best in class and top scorers..then we saw that our class highest was 236!! don wei and i look at each other and shook our heads....then we went back to class looking at my results i sighed i even cried!!cry baby...)): but i expected don wei to do better than me but i was shock that she did not!!!nvm skip that then kelly and i went to macdonals to eat kelly wanted to know how mch n.s. got so she called him..then we talk ..after that we go buy food to eat after eat kelly came to my house then we build some stuff and we went to my neighbours house to build it too!!and kelly broke 2 parts!!nvm...it was not so major!!then we build then we play game!!it was sooo fun !!x))then kelly went home ...)):
24 november 2006.friday.
i went to the dentist and i got my braces!!it was not pain at all i did not even know that my dentist was putting braces for me ...and i think that is wad happen for today then i played my neighbours....
26 november 2006.sunday.
i did my choice of schools!! and i am going to give it today(monday)heehee.x)).
tata for now

overall mood:happy and sad/((: & )):

No comments: