Saturday, December 30, 2006

hello lots of stuff to talk about!!yesterday i was suppose to go to nicole's house early in the morning but i could not make it because i had to go to st hilda's secondary school for volleyball tryouts.i was sooo freaking scared!!)):i keep on telling myself that i would not succeed.then when i reached there they make us have interview first .i was the first to go in the interview!!!)):i totally flunk it!!then i thought we were going to play volleyball so i soo scared some more my sister say that all the people there all very pro one,make me more scared.)): then in the end i only had to run and jump i so relieved.((: then after that i went to eat with my grandfather,but then had to wait very long so my mom and i asked my grandpa to order fist then my mum sent me to nicole's house to drop off the marinated chicken for the BBQ.i kept on calling nicole's house number but it was engaged)): then i tried claling kelly's hp but she never pick up)): then we reached already so i just went to the lift then somehow i met kelly and nicole.they were going to fill the balloons so i passed the chicken to nicole to bring up.then we went to eat i went hoime to bathe and pack my bag and left for nicole's house((:
when i reached there nicole and kelly were in the toilet making waterballons they made about 150++ ballons i guess. waterballoons!! then after that i helped them make too.we finished making very fast.((: then my mum called and said i had to go back to st hilda's for a re-interview.i was so worried)): then when my mum come she say only go collect welcome package only. walao.make me panick for nothing.but i am glad that i was accepted.so sad i couldn't play water balloons)): then nicole threw her shoe in the swimming pool and jump in pretending to retrieve it. and she pushed everyone in except me .yay!!! then kelly push mandie down then she really nearly went down then kelly was pulling her shirt like "dun fall dun fall!!!". then alot of things happened and huinee came and all then after dinner we went to the fitness corner and played stuff like disease,mr wolf.........then when we were listening to keqin told kelly and i got bored and we went to play the equiptments then we suddenly saw one couple ghost stories then we saw a couple kissing
eeeek!!!! then eric came to play with us soon the rest cos they got scared of the story.haha.((:
then kelly came to my house for sleepover kelly was so scared of keqin's ghost story that she keeps following me everywhere i went.we ate tuna sandwiches for supper!! kelly loved them alot.((:then we played uno!!so fun!then suddenly there was a dirty little secret!!haha!
byebye i think that is about all

moddy:hyper!!!

No comments: