Thursday, March 15, 2007

AAWWW MAN!!!
i got fever i am feeling much much better((: my temperature drop. i felt unwell after we did the rolling during volleyball training.. i felt that it was very fun((: then suddenly i felt unwell...)): then i took my temperature guess what was my temperature??
it was 38.6!! i could die haha((: then lindy help me tell sir... how then sir ask me to go see doctor but i only have $10.. so sir lend me money to see doctor then meishan(my senior) accompanied me to go see doctor.. my volleyball friends were all very concern about me!((: how nice of them((:
the doctor said that my sickness was the start of gastric flu.. now i cant go for training tmr)): i love training though it is tiring but it is fun and we can learn new stuff((:
i hope i can get well as soon as possible((:

No comments: