Monday, March 19, 2007

oh i have to tell you what happened today it was suuper funny to me!! haha quite sad too!!
((: )) :
today is the start of the new term and my chair broke!! HAHA!! ((: i laugh like crazy!! during cme class joey yeo and i share then when joey sat on the chair suddenly got one "kick" sound.. then she felt the chair go downl. we stand up to check to chair then the metal thing at her end brok haha!! we kept laughing non-stop instead of feeling embarrassed.((: then during recess.. a few people went to sit on my chair and they got a shock!! about three people fall for it!! ((: haha! then that ho zhiting go change my chair with angelica then she did not know we all down there keep laughing like mad pigs then she sit she stood up immediately you should have see that!! we laugh until our heads almost drop out haha!! then angelica go change chair with joshua.. he never sit on it! then i stop laughing and ask to change back haha!! then samantha and i cannot stop laughing again.. then during english class... while mrs toh was talking about the passage suddenly my chair broke instead of me feeling embarrassed i laughed again everyone else started laughing!! ((: then i change my chair and the day went on!! i used to love chinese lesson because i like my teacher but now i dont think that i will lovve it too much because i had to transfer to a new chinese class and the teacher very boring!! )): but i hope i will have fun!! ((: wish me all the best((:

No comments: