Monday, April 09, 2007

hello!! today is a vrey scary day!!
you know today when i was waiting at the bus stop of the tanahmerah mrt! there was this super freaky man who keep touching my skirt!! )): when i walk pass him!1 he use his book and touch my skirt!! uniform skirt lah!! )): then when i sit down.. he sat next to me i had dirty thoughts i thought he was going to molest me so i very scared then i keep looking... he also kept looking at my shirt the school logo there!! omg!!!!! )): then when he sat down he put his hands next to my skirt then he move and move and then he touch my skirt i freaked then i stood up immediately and walked over to stand next to some adults!! i was super scared i keep praying that the bus will come soon and that guy will not follow me!! ((: haha!! ((: then after awhile after i stand!! he also stood then he stand infront of theadults i was standing behind!! )): it is suuper scary!! finally the bus came i saw that alot of people taking that bus so i just rushed in the middle of the crowd so that that guy will not spot me then i boarded it luck yhe never board that bus!! phew!! ((: i was safed!!((: but it was freaking scary lah!! he was like looking at me like... i dont know how to say!! okok lets go on after this not scary ler!! ((:
today home economics class... CHU CHI YUE never bring her stuff then she cannot do the hamburger with me! then i had to do with yee wey jieh in the end but its ok he is my brother!! ((: then that STUPID HO ZHI TING keep making fun of me and wey jieh!! actually i was suppose to do with joshua tay but then gerald kong dont have partner then he go there!! lucky!! ((: working with my brother is better((: haha!! ((: the hamburger was delicious!! ((:

No comments: