Thursday, April 05, 2007

HEYHEY!!
planetshakers rocks!! ((: today they came to my school to rock the chapel!! they rule like crazy!1 it was super fun!! we were jumping and screaming and singing and praying and then my hair keep swinging hit the people behind! ((:
haha!!
then after the whole thing we went forward to get their signatures.((: then took photos!! i look retarded in all!! ((:
haha!! ((:
after that zhiting me and amanda tang went to the bubbletea shop then zhiting laminated the paper of all the signatures did i tell you some people sign on their shoes,wallet,file!! i forgot about my bottle so i could not sign on it!! ((:
haha!!((:
then at the interchange AMANDA TANG saw her english teacher then she was walking backwards then she bang into one indian lady i was like laughing then the indian lady think i laughing at her then keep staring at me!! )):
haha!!((:
tomorrow got amazing race saturday got easter dinner!! looking forward!! ((:
haha!!((:

No comments: