Friday, April 20, 2007

yoohoo!! let me tell your something!! my leg is freaking pain and i am beat!!
woah today i have to run my 2.4 for NAPFA and i have sports day heats!! woah can die siah!! i thought that i ran like super slow for my 2.4 timing because got alot of things happen during the last round!! first i almost trip over my leg!! then when at the st hilda's the entrance the st hilda's school bus came! then drive very slow!! cannot cross!! )): sighs!! then today sports heats... before sports heats have so long math!! aiyo!! sian...
about sports heats...
sports heats arh...
sports heats!!
sighs...
that ZHITING HO!! so bad one you know!! put me under so many events)): hmph!! want me to die only... so bad!! i run run run.. then my muscle pull.. almost fall!! after running everything i sooo relief.. but then i got stich.. hmph.. nevermind.. i hope i dont qualify for the 400 and 200m run can already.. relay i should qualify or else i scared the team very angry with me!! i run until leg freaking pain! that ZHITING HO... after the thing because i going to the interchange then she go and tell all the male volleyballers... she soooo freaking BADDDDDD!!! luckily AMANDA LAU with me!! she is my saviour.. not like ZHITING HO!! hmph!! ((: haha
did i tell you?? i have a new nickname again. it is miwa banana 4!!! four.. the first is WEY JIEH YEE!! then 2nd is TAY JOSHUA!! then the 3rd is ZHITING HO!! at first we swap names zhiting took joshua's name and i took wey jieh name then wey jieh took my name and joshua took zhiting name..
i just realized that i have alot of nicknames...
MIAOMIAO!!~ weishi make one..
BLACKIE!!~ glorianne make one..
MELINDI!!~ huinee make one..
MERANDA!!~ amalthea make one..
MEL!!~ alot of people make one..
MASHMALLOW!!~ evelyn make one..
MA LING SHU!!~ alphonse make one..
MIWA BANANA 4!!~ zhiting make one..
MELLY!!~ dunno who make one..
still got some wierd wierd one..

No comments: