Sunday, May 27, 2007

its has been so long since i have posted...
the cinema in vivocity is super nice and confortable i got free tickets to watch the pirates of the carribean and got popcorn too!! ((: it was quite nice. and that time thursday i guess after volleyball training about 4 we went to kfc together with our sir not all of us went only like 6 of us went with sir!! super fun! ((: then got alot of lame jokes then we laugh very loud very embarrassing. ((: haha then after that we were actually supposed to go back to school on our own then we keep begging sir to fetch us back, we succeeded((: haha. reach school then we play volleyball blahblah.. today, i tried skateboarding. my sister and i took turns. we keep screaming.the skateboard almost rolled over my leg. after that we went swimming with our father. we raced swimming, and i lost. it is always same. because they all so tall then i so small how to win! sighs.. then when my father left my sister and i tried cheerleading in the water. we tried carrying each other up!! of course i cannot carry my sister because she is heavier. then my sister carried me with her hands it took a long time!! we only could do one stunt. haha ((: okok i need to go my grandma house already. byebye.

No comments: