Thursday, June 14, 2007

ARHH!!! alamak!! i am like freaked out by homework! there is like sooo much english homework!! arhh!! but looking on the bright side i finished most of my homework other then english!! )): whoots!! i am going to go out with my ex-friends from taonan!! tomorrow!! keqin me and kelly and eric!! ((: sad that nicole cannot go!!! )): yesterday i was talking to keqin on the phone then i was sitting in my balcony!! and then got alot of plane take off then can see the plane in the sky!! ((: then i keep telling him when got one plane in total got like 7!! wahahaha!! ((: okok!! ((: byebye!! i go play some game already!! and i am in the mids of making the dumb friendster because friendster keep sending me emails and i cant help it so i make the dumb account!! ((: hahah

No comments: