Friday, June 08, 2007

hey!! today when i was waiting with dear shawn!! by the way shawn is a girl!! very cheerful!! at tampines then after that when i went into the train then i lost my ezlink card then i panic then keep checking!! then i go report!! so brave!! HAHAHA!! then after that when i was on the way home i found that there was something hard on my butt then i found my card!! in my pocket!! i checked my pocket then mysteriously now i found it there!! ((: then my mama call the hotline to say found already!! ((: haha...today we play that game that i explain yesterday and one leg catching except there is two teams then one catcher from the catching team have to come out and catch then after that must catch until you fall if you catch one person then you can sub out!! ((: SUUPER FUN!! 1 more miserable day i get to meet my hyper friends!! HYPER!! WHOOTS!!!!

No comments: