Monday, July 09, 2007

hello!! my dear people!! ((: yesterday we went to joshuaTAY house. then we go act then after that joshua went to pick hua yeow then his key. then we dont want to open door.. for dunno what reason nicholas wong and i fight not really fight. nicholas wong then carry up the couch after that i punch him!! haha!!! i so evil!! ((: but fun la. after that we went to play volleyball in the "badminton" court. then everyone want to spike ball left hua yeow and me haha because i suck at spiking, ((: the floor cao dirty still got alot more thing that happen i just like very lazy to type. ((: i love pasamalam... i like to go!! yipees.. my house the market now have!! i love to go pasamalam. got the ramly patty, my clips then i can buy for training all cheap cheap. i very cheapskate because i not so rich. ((: but i love my life. ((:

No comments: