Wednesday, January 28, 2009

恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀... 恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀... 恭喜恭喜恭喜你!
christian that must be your favourite song! wheehee! why are you so smart.. you can count in three languages when you are only three?? you can add and subtract that that age? wow! you go boy! ((: yesterday i played sparklers with him.. he was totally hyper. he played like almost 4 boxes! neil got his hand burned by then and he is still happily playing one after another. i guess its fun but not as sparkly as last time.. safety comes first now.. )): aww.. but it was fun.. christian kept turning in circles and when he stopped we asked him to turn the other way.. he couldnt balance! ((: WAHHAHA!! SO CUTE!! he and marvin kept throwing oranges around and christian squeezed the orange on his head.. teehheee. so funny! ((: chinese new year was fun as usual! ((: gambled and was super louzeh at blackjack.. but its okay.. didnt lose that much in the end. ((: heh. ((: and of course.. the typical me.. ATE ATE ATE NON-STOP for like 24 hourss!!! i will probably grow extremely fat if this carries on.. i shall now think of ways to burn fats ((: wheep!! wow.. loads of work nowadays.. but its okay.. its my journey to my 13 points olevel?? i dunno...oh yea.. reunion dinner.. ((: suuperr funny!! my grandp.s are soooo funny and cute manss!! ((: we played blackjack but really small only 7 of us as my aunt went trekking and trying to find out our family history. ((: but it wass rrrreeeealllly ffuunyy! ((: we played 10 centss.. ((: heh. i was a charity cassee!! everyone hade to donate money to me. teehee. but in the end i managed to win 2dollarss all cause of my dad! ((: he bankered the last round so my sis and i joined forces and playedd. wheehee.. let me tell you bout my grandpas commentss.. extreme funny.
My grandfather was totally funny and high when we were gambling. He went "JIA KA LIAO" after drawing a card and kept counting his coins really slowly. And my grandma told him to 'get lost' cause he kept winning and eating her money and making her take five cards and die so he gets her money. wahhahaha. they keep laughing at each other. I think they really fell in love again after the renewal of vows. We laughed nonstop like crazy cause my grandpa kept giggling whenever he picked his cards, as though he bombed. Then he will go, "I'm a poker player ok *giggle*" obviously no one believed him. And in the end, always win still. I think he really was a poker player... cheat my money.. wahhaha just kidding. in the end he returned all his earnings and we gave it to our grandma to pay for his "taxi" fares. teehee! so happy! ((:

No comments: