Monday, January 12, 2009

TODAY!!! berry exciting day!!! OLEVELS CAME OUT!!! WHEET WHEET!!! ((: i watch already so excited la.. imagine if i am the one.. WOW!!! ((: i somehow dread and look forward to that day to comee. heh. )): ((: . it was wild! ((: but i likey!! i shall be one of the ones that went on stage today! i can imagine shaking mr ongs hands! smiling like CRAZY!! ((: heh!! congrats to weishi to be able to get 11 points! ((: so happy for you!! nicole's sister to top the level!! WOOOWW!!! may i be the next her!! ((: haha.. oh yea... the stupid "icon" of the school.. weichin..congrats for finishing your 6 years of secondary life. ((: and to all! ((: CONGRATS!! YOU HAVE NO MORE WORRIES!! ((: haha.. i told mand sam and gwen that if i get to go up on stage i would kiss the floor!! ((: haha! ((: i would hug the person who is beside me and my beloved teacherS!!! ((: hahahhahah!! so wild idea right?? ((: but i likey! ((: haha. okok! let me tell you a BIG BIG BIG secret! ((: if you wish to learn how to meditate or be a chinese oral pro! find my JCHIA!!! he is the best man! ((: haha! ((: you know how he reads?? ieugfhilerfhaipulgkhbvilakebjfiulkjbf you yi ge ren. bested right??? ((: hahah! i told mand and sam whether wanna play a game. we all drink a big cup of water then let jchia do his thang and see who speed out first! i bet like in 3sec we are all wet la! we spit at oneanother la! ((: hahah! then now!! let me also congratulate mand mand tang for mastering the "art" of eating icecream with bread! ((: haha! ((: then we walking right.. then she told me to look la. so i look up then i saw my bus go off then i was so angry la because it was likethe second bus! then i suddenly realise that mand mand tang eat finish already. heh. she ask me to look actually asking me to look at her put the bread and ice cream in her mouth showing me her latest accomplishment! ((: heh!! sorry mand mand!! ((: next time you video tape la ((: hahah. ((:

No comments: